This 30-Day program is unlike any other!
“I really wanted to put something together that would change people’s lives and when I developed this program, I designed it like I do my fitness classes or my fitness training with exercises, education and guidelines as a way to measure your progress. But this program isn’t about building muscular strength though…
This program is about healing and building your emotional strength, which is built just like a muscle. The more you use it, the stronger it gets!
This is about:
- Dealing with the unfairness of the betrayal
- Working through the emotional roller coaster
- The beliefs behind the betrayal
- Letting go of what you can’t control and focusing on what you can
- Identifying and working through some of the emotions that can trigger your pain
- Regaining and preserving your self esteem to be who you really were meant to be…
I hesitate to call this a “program” because I want you to feel like you have a personal friend and coach daily walking with you. Just like personal training, there is a specific goal for my client and each day stands alone so I want you to not worry about speed rather taking one day at a time to reach your goal and to grow through this process. In fact, I put everything in this program that you need to move through and beyond this betrayal. I want you to feel daily supported, uplifted and a part of a special community.
Some of the biggest messages I keep getting…..
“It was good to know that I wasn’t alone anymore,
and that I was not the only person going through this”.
“It was validating to know that it was not my fault….
that I didn’t cause it, cant’ cure it, and cannot control it.
I developed this program to help EVERYONE in every situation relating to betrayal, whether you just found out or have known for sometime.
When working with friends, colleagues, and the people I personally coach,
I’ve found too often that people have a desire to make positive changes and take steps to move forward, but they just get stuck. My goal for you daily as your personal coach and trainer is that you will no longer feel helpless in the face of everything that has happened to you and you will begin to see hope again in your life.
So what if I will walk with you every step of the way and could give you the confidence to keep moving forward and through this program?
I created the LIFE BEYOND BETRAYAL after working directly with the people I privately coach and members of some of my weekly coaching groups to give people the power to move forward – to break through their current place and make progress in regaining back their lives back. The more I worked with people, it occurred to me that I could help a lot more people if I put something together to help everyone with the same information that I was giving one on one.
I want to manage some of the questions that you may have:
Why is it important to work through a recovery program from betrayal?
You probably have found this 30 day program because you realize that you cannot do this alone. Recovery and healing is not about waiting, escaping, or having someone rescue you. It is about managing a crisis, understanding what you are dealing with, knowing what to expect, and getting a plan to move forward.
In this program, you can expect…
- Action steps and exercises for minimizing the impact of the betrayal
- Strategies and tools that will protect you against the raging waves of negative emotions that will come your way
- A sounding board for all decisions to determine what opportunities you should pursue as well as steps to get unstuck and move forward
- Audios, PDF worksheets, and daily exercises to move you through this emotional pain and from reacting to responding.
- A private membership – You will receive an invite to this group upon your second week of this challenge!
- A tracking system – concrete ways to measure your progress in regaining your identity and self esteem as well as learning new, positive habits, and keeping them in check
See you on the inside,